Friday, August 15, 2008

Everyone Has to Be a Twin to Win.

I have seen more and more people with multiple personality disorder in the limelight lately.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let's clear this up once and for all. Hannah Montana and Miley Ray Cyrus, are the same individual. I am not sure how, but she has tricked a nation into believing that she is in fact two different people and is even offering a best of both worlds tour...if they pay her two checks I'm making an alias.

Cassidy even released an album called "Split Personality" from Cassidy the Problem, to Cassidy the Hustler, to B.A.R.S. (Barry Adrian Reese's Story)he too has capitalized off being his only competition, by opening his last two albums by freestyling his alter-egos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last summer, everyones favorite rapper released an album T.I. vs. T.I.P. proclaiming that TI is the business side and TIP is the street hustler....I guess only TIP is doing time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last but not least I have to pay homage to the king of personality disorders...No one has done it better or funnier, Martin Lawrence.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: