Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rappers and Their Similies.

I was sitting in my new room last week reading an old magazine. On the cover Lil Wayne is wearing a metal muzzle and a straight jacket. And the magazine and Lil Wayne are suggesting he is crazy. I have long since thought Lil Wayne had to be a little skewed i n the brain, at the very least, but listen to what finally convinced the world. In the interview Lil Wayne compared himself to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. After years of comparing himself to God and other higher beings. Lil Wayne compares himself to a great human being and all of a sudden he is crazy. Dr. King did a lot of good for the world and I am not sure I agree with the comparison, but what about that comparison is completely unbelievable, whereas the God references are accepted. Where are America's ideals if that is the main cause of concern, a reference to another person.

No comments: